Moving Your Business to the Cloud
Did you know that 92 percent small businesses are considering and adopting the cloud? If you are one of the small businesses in the rest 8 percent, you are certainly missing out – big time!
You see, cloud computing offers plenty of benefits for small businesses. Typically pitched as solutions that cut costs, cloud computing solutions are extremely competent in helping a small business to be more productive, flexible and innovative – all are overcoming the benefits of cost cutting.
If you are still considering the cloud, well, don’t wait too long – why? Because, simply put, many of your competitors were already adopting the cloud. Jump into the bandwagon now – or else…
If you feel that a little bit more consideration won’t hurt, then let this cloud computing infographic to help you decide:
Via Visual.ly – published by Balboa Capital
Related Cloud Infographics
Now here's the trend you should look out for: 2012 is the year cloud becomes mature (source: Holger Kisker / Forrester). That being said, businesses need to seriously consider ...
Major cloud vendors are targeting small businesses for a reason. They are fertile ground for any productivity-enhancing and cost-cutting solutions - something that are offered by cloud computing solutions ...
Cloud computing offers substantial benefits for businesses, namely lower costs, increased performance, scalability, rapid development, increased mobility, virtualized and environment. If you are still considering whether moving to the cloud ...
How a big deal is cloud computing to small business? The answer: Cloud computing is really a big deal for small businesses as it can offer them the same access ...
No matter how you try to look at it, cloud computing has proven to be the great equalizer. In the past, large corporations have the edges on almost everything ...
Moving your Business to the Cloud: A Step-by-step
Small Business in the Cloud
Business and Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing for Small Business: A Big Deal
Cloud Computing for Small Business – The Great